Friday, May 30, 2014

Quiet Journey

Quiet Journey

It is a quiet journey from restriction to isolated freedom.
Burning coals rotate in me as I see dreams escape into reality.
Where has all of time gone?
Investments are fulfilled into emptiness
thou there are no tear drops to spare.
Slowly, I stare into space. Nothing surrounds me into utter darkness.
I am blind to see the reasonings behind important decisions.
Blind to see me.

Tear the soles of my feet away from the Earth and carry me to a distant world.
Too quickly to come and go.
Time is an elusive brother that craves mischief.
We have fallen for it's trap.
Bellies are full of empty promises and complete heartaches.
Everyday, we are meeting strangers.

My stranger knows me and all of my imperfect beauty.
My stranger has circled around me like a vulture scoping the dead and decayed.
We are forced to meet
eyes, lips, hands.
One and complete, circle to unwind.
Without regulations and boundaries to rule us,
we become completely free from invading chains and suffocating ropes.
It is a quiet journey everyone has to endure.
Haunted by whispers of the past and nightmares.
Travel safe and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment