Saturday, January 11, 2014

Gratitude

                                                    My mom is the most important person in my life.
                                         She has taught me everything I know and without her I would be lost.                      
                             She is truly one in a million. To show her my gratitude, I have dedicated this blog post to her.
                            Like most human beings, I sometimes take the people who mean the most to me for granted.
                                    But I wish to wear my heart on my sleeve because life is too short to do otherwise.
                                   My mom always carries me with patience, bravery, love, and respect.
                                   Without her I would be literally nothing. I do everything with her in mind.
                                                     Thank you Mom, you are my heart.
                                       Show the people that have your heart what they mean to you.
                                                                        -Maya












                                                       
                                                                                                           LOVE

1 comment: